IGNORED

What The Club Needs Now

Go Junior GO

A few wins might encourage more fans to come. It would be nice if the players could be seen to be 'pulling together'.

The first three words of your first sentence, cje, leads to your second sentence happening, for many people. IMHO. As well as people seeing and believing that the players are trying, have "pride," and are people worth a place on this earth.

A half a season of wins now, and the board will even be seen to be worth sparing the rod. For a while.

A few more losses, and those many people will just carry on "seeing" what they want to "see"....IMHO.

That's how I "see" things, anyway.....

The first three words of your first sentence, cje, leads to your second sentence happening, for many people. IMHO. As well as people seeing and believing that the players are trying, have "pride," and are people worth a place on this earth.

A half a season of wins now, and the board will even be seen to be worth sparing the rod. For a while.

A few more losses, and those many people will just carry on "seeing" what they want to "see"....IMHO.

That's how I "see" things, anyway.....

Plus 9,000 people booing has to be better than 16,000 people booing.

This season has turned into a nightmare and everyone has to pull together at least if there some cheaper tickets or promotional offers it may help,

Last season was a relegation nightmare and the season before that a near relegation nightmare. Quite frankly, the teams that the Lansdowns have been putting out over the last 3 seasons have been shit and a disgrace to the club and to the long suffering supporters. The only thing that can turn this season around now is avoiding relegation, beating Watford in the FA Cup, and then drawing Man U, Man C, Chelsea or Arsenal in the Cup then you'll get a return of optimism and support.

I don't think even free tickets would have much of an impact.

Only results will make a difference now.

Free tickets wouldn't make a difference. As a season ticket holder (who paid in advance) every game feels "free" as I don't have to pay on the day, however I am finding very hard to drag my carcase down the Gate to watch the shit on display currently! 

Is some "good" football. I doubt Mr Coterill will aspire to that. Ugly and dumb is no way forward when the Manager is almost nobodies choice.

Even if the club undergo a massive change off the park improving poor relations with fans "Ugly and dumb" is little to take pride in.

"Come and watch City the football is ugly" won't work unless they are tearing it up week on week, even then it will still be grubby.

I'm glad I didn't pay out for a season ticket this season now & if the footy was better than what I've heard being played I probably would got half season 1 even if we was in this position as long as you see some decent kick ball would be worth it, as it is if I had got half season 1 I probably would of spent 3 times the cost of a full season 1 in drink to numb the eye rape I would have to watch. FML

Archived