IGNORED

Notts County

Hartcliffe red

Fair play - had a response from Mr Voce already - he obviously works the same hours as our Dave L

Hello David

I will certainly pass on your comments and indeed other Bristol City supporters that have contacted me on this issue.

It may not be right for supporters in general,or indeed football in general, we as Notts County supporters also get upset when other clubs charge a premium on occasion for ourselves as away supporters.

In defence of my club, we have suffered an appalling fall in attendances this season, mainly due to our poor form, we have seen a drop of as much as 40% at some games and i believe that our board of directors have decided to try to encourage all those missing supporters to come back to Meadow Lane and take part in our recent excellent form, plus the fact that we are on the last Saturday of Christmas shopping which is always a difficult time to get people through the turnstiles. 

Notts County are not a rip off club we pride ourselves on being a great family, friendly club, that have a very community relationship and i am sure that this is not aimed at Bristol City supporters in particular, i do think that it is just this particular date, the price for this game has been on our official website for a good couple of weeks, i know that does not help you though.

I reply to you as supporter to supporter, have a great day,Meadow Lane is a good place for away supporters, and may the best team win, have a good, safe journey.

Regards 

Mr Voce also got back to me at 7:30pm on Friday:-

Malcolm Voce
To MeRay TrewAileen Trew

Dec 20 at 7:30 PM
Hello Duncan

I cannot answer your question as to why this ticket price has not been afforded to away supporters.

I will forward your comments on to our Directors at Notts County Football Club.

Regards

Archived