IGNORED

Its That Time Again....

CosmosUK

Where I Call upon the good people of OTIB to help out a local club.

As some of you are aware I run local club Cosmos UK, we are the official UK supports club of the New York Cosmos. This season is our first with two adult male teams, and we are looking to expand again to include football for young lads. We are forming  under 12's and under 13's sides to compete in the Avon Youth League starting September 2014. We are looking to start free coaching sessions on Saturday or Sunday mornings at the end of January in order to develop a group of players to be ready to enter tournaments in the summer and commence league football in September, so if anyone has any kids that are going into either year 7 or year 8 in school next september, please drop me a line on 07500112474, if they are interested in getting involved in football.

This is all part of working towards our goal of achieving FA Charter Standard status by August 2015. All coached will be vetted, CRB checked and educated to a minimum of level one. Naturally we are also looking for any volunteers to help out with this side of the club, with a need for coaches/welfare officers/treasurers paramount.

Please check out our website to have a little look into the club: www.cosmosukfootballclub.co.uk

Many Thanks,

Max

Archived