IGNORED

New Physio From Portsmouth Appointed

East End Old Boy

Well McBride had been here for 18 months, and we got him from Coventry/ Hopefully the new guyh can work wonders, with injuries and stuff that have gone on waytoo long under Mc Bride and Dawe.

Here's his official Website http://www.sasportsinjury.co.uk/sa-sports-injury-who-we-are-about-steve-allan

I just looked up McBride too. It seems he was brought in by McInness in June 2012.

I can no longer work out which manager/coach brought who in, or even work out what they actually do at the club. It was so much simpler when you had boss, assistant and Buster with a wet sponge!

Well McBride had been here for 18 months, and we got him from Coventry/ Hopefully the new guyh can work wonders, with injuries and stuff that have gone on waytoo long under Mc Bride and Dawe.

Here's his official Website http://www.sasportsinjury.co.uk/sa-sports-injury-who-we-are-about-steve-allan

What on earth are you on about now?

The injury list has been very respectable this season. Mostly Carey and Kelly's injury was a freak accident.

Looks like another pointless change in personnel from the outside.

I just looked up McBride too. It seems he was brought in by McInness in June 2012.

I can no longer work out which manager/coach brought who in, or even work out what they actually do at the club. It was so much simpler when you had boss, assistant and Buster with a wet sponge!

Very true, I remember Les Bardsley running on in his warehousemans brown coat with his pigs bladder full of water and sponge. Happy days :xmas: :xmas:

How many injuries have we had under Del and SO'D that have gone on and on and on and on?  KITR finds another thing to beat the club with, shocker. 

I seem to recall our physio department have been sued, previously because their rehabilitation was that poor.and done badly. Possibly by Steve Brooker, iirc

So in this case it's a change of personnel, because some one has left the club for whatever reason. Simples

Not as many as under previous managers, that's the point I'm making. Remember the situation under Glen Schmidt, now that was bad. Using Brooker as an example simply backs up my point.

Let's hope this one has a stronger magical sponge than the last!

Archived