IGNORED

Come On Crawley Match Thread

myol'man

I tend to put the odd grubby little book I come across back in the fiction section.

The trouble is its so thin (on the truth)

It's only right and sensible to wish ill on the sad Sags*. I won't be watching as I'll be going to a Chrimbo piss-up, but were I in I'd watch that rather than any Premier League twaddle.

* Why just today, I moved A History Of Bristol Rovers into the comedy section in a Bristol bookshop I shall not name.

Sounds like a usual gappers game!

At least the 4000 can make it next time,eh?

Yup, the pitch being puddly, sticky and like a ploughed field as the game went on allowed the Gas to have the upper hand just before it was called off, cos it was just like playing at he Mem.

I thought we were bad but that was truly awful! I appreciate the weather played a large part in the debacle but it was utter turd!

Mr O'Toole seems like a very angry young man every time I see him play (against us and now), desperate to be a 'hard man'.

At least we know that Clarkson DID get worse when he left us.

I thought we were bad but that was truly awful! I appreciate the weather played a large part in the debacle but it was utter turd!

Mr O'Toole seems like a very angry young man every time I see him play (against us and now), desperate to be a 'hard man'.

Far worse from what I saw was that lump Beardsley up front.

Two teams who we have beaten this season so pretty obvious the standard was going to be terrible.

Archived