IGNORED

Watford Tickets

Adge's Cider Mug

So,

As a Season Card holder, I thought I would go online tonight to buy tickets for the Watford game. The website says:

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS: Your seat is held until midnight on Wednesday 18th December. To purchase your seat, log in using your email address and password and select the reservations tab at the top of the page. Please also be aware, we will be issuing paper match tickets for this fixture

I do this and, guess what? The 'Reservations' page says:

You don't currently have any reservations.

There is no logical/intuitive route to actually buy the tickets.

Anyone got any idea how best to do this, or is this just another example of the ongoing issues with our current ticketing? But then maybe DL will be on hand to come to the rescue.

Help!

We've had a few server problems over the last few days which have led to some interruptions to the online service. If in doubt just call 0117 963 0600 (option 1) tomorrow and they'll sort you out in no time at all. It's a local rate call with no

booking fees

We've had a few server problems over the last few days which have led to some interruptions to the online service. If in doubt just call 0117 963 0600 (option 1) tomorrow and they'll sort you out in no time at all. It's a local rate call with no

booking fees

Dave, go home old chap! Get away from your desk. You've done more than enough for one day. And remember to turn all the lights off first. Thanks. See you in the morning,

Sir Les.

booking fees

Thanks for taking the time out of your day (evening) to answer, Dave.

Phone call today it is then.

Ring 0117 963 0600 (option 1) and they will sort you out. Office closes lunchtime on Christmas Eve

David, I won't tell you again. Why don't try Agatha Christie's "Poirot" on ITV3? I think tomorrow we should both take a look at your working hours. I think Steve and Jon are pushing you far too hard...

Ah, I see, "working from home" are we? We'll keep that between you and me, shall we? Good man. Well, while the cat's away in Guernsey, eh?

Wasn't like that in my day of course....

Of course not because the weather is far too windy for you to travel too your doom

Archived