IGNORED

Lee Rigby's Killers Guilty

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Not that it was ever in doubt, but sentencing is being held until the Appeal court rules on whole life sentences.

Lets just hope that the Appeal court doesn't rule that whole of life sentences are a breach of human rights. In cases such as this and that of Watkins and the vile, debased creatures that colluded with him, I find it hard to see how anyone can justify that they should keep certain aspects of human rights, surely they should forfeit the right to ever be free again with these terrible crimes.

These two scumbags will be high profile targets inside prison - and rightly so.
The prison officers are likely to turn a blind eye when they take a beating.

If there are any ex-squaddies serving sentences in the same prison, then things will be very interesting.
We will see how these "brave soldiers of Allah" :facepalm: get on then.

These two scumbags will be high profile targets inside prison - and rightly so.

The prison officers are likely to turn a blind eye when they take a beating.

If there are any ex-squaddies serving sentences in the same prison, then things will be very interesting.

We will see how these "brave soldiers of Allah" :facepalm: get on then.

....the two scumbags are legitimate targets inside prison. Don't forget that ex squaddies also work as prison warders and in other capacities. Let justice be served.

Not that it was ever in doubt, but sentencing is being held until the Appeal court rules on whole life sentences.

Lets just hope that the Appeal court doesn't rule that whole of life sentences are a breach of human rights. In cases such as this and that of Watkins and the vile, debased creatures that colluded with him, I find it hard to see how anyone can justify that they should keep certain aspects of human rights, surely they should forfeit the right to ever be free again with these terrible crimes.

They had no regard for their victims human rights so should not expect us to respect theirs................scum

They had no regard for their victims human rights so should not expect us to respect theirs................scum

Agree 100% with you BT

but for some reason in this pc  world it doesnt seem to work like that

Im sure there will be a scum bag lawyer out there tell us they have rights(even more than we seem to have)

Agree 100% with you BT

but for some reason in this pc  world it doesnt seem to work like that

Im sure there will be a scum bag lawyer out there tell us they have rights(even more than we seem to have)

As I said on the Ian Watkins thread, they will be kept warm and fed and a parasite lawyer will get them to appeal and use the human rights act and the tax payer will pay for it, UK is as soft as shite.

Yet the UK will sit back and allow thousands of old people die of malnutrition or hypothermia this winter, the world has gone mad.

What I find strange about the case and verdicts is that the murderers of Lee Rigby were found Not Guilty for the charge of attempted murder of a Policeman. One defendant had a gun raised pointing at the police car and the second defendant made a headlong charge with a machete raised above his head ready to strike what would have been a fatal blow to the Police Officer exiting the car.

• Admin

What I find strange about the case and verdicts is that the murderers of Lee Rigby were found Not Guilty for the charge of attempted murder of a Policeman. One defendant had a gun raised pointing at the police car and the second defendant made a headlong charge with a machete raised above his head ready to strike what would have been a fatal blow to the Police Officer exiting the car.

The gun wasn't loaded and they were believed that they did not want to kill a policeman, they wanted the police to kill them so they would be martyrs. Thats a good reason for keeping them alive and making them suffer.

The gun wasn't loaded and they were believed that they did not want to kill a policeman, they wanted the police to kill them so they would be martyrs. Thats a good reason for keeping them alive and making them suffer.

My thoughts too. Let them rot till they are screaming to be allowed to top themselves, like Brady is.

'Banjo' is the arsey one, who will endure a lifetime of kickings in the nick, 'Wally' is the retard follower who is heading for a one way ticket to Broadmoor.

What I find strange about the case and verdicts is that the murderers of Lee Rigby were found Not Guilty for the charge of attempted murder of a Policeman. One defendant had a gun raised pointing at the police car and the second defendant made a headlong charge with a machete raised above his head ready to strike what would have been a fatal blow to the Police Officer exiting the car.

The defence lawyer said that the attempted murder case was the most ridiculous ever put before a judge and jury in this country. There is no way on earth that in any other scenario they'd have been charge with attempted murder for those set of circumstances. Attempted murder is much harder to prove than murder as it is necessary to prove the intention to kill, whereas with murder you don't.

I too hope the whole life tariff judgement doesn't help them out here. If, god forbid, it were to be ruled that whole life tariffs were against human rights, then I'll wager we'll see the longest ever prison sentence given in this country.

The defence lawyer said that the attempted murder case was the most ridiculous ever put before a judge and jury in this country. There is no way on earth that in any other scenario they'd have been charge with attempted murder for those set of circumstances. Attempted murder is much harder to prove than murder as it is necessary to prove the intention to kill, whereas with murder you don't.

I too hope the whole life tariff judgement doesn't help them out here. If, god forbid, it were to be ruled that whole life tariffs were against human rights, then I'll wager we'll see the longest ever prison sentence given in this country.

The defence lawyer's argument is ridiculous because the context of the situation was that Lee Rigby had been run down and had his face hacked off by these Muslim converts. Then the Muslim converts went to attack the Police Officers minutes later - one with a gun the other with a machete. All recorded on camera with motives given - attempted murder no doubt about it. I'm just wondering how much the defence lawyers are charging the British taxpayers in fees for representing these Muslim converts.

The defence lawyer's argument is ridiculous because the context of the situation was that Lee Rigby had been run down and had his face hacked off by these Muslim converts. Then the Muslim converts went to attack the Police Officers minutes later - one with a gun the other with a machete. All recorded on camera with motives given - attempted murder no doubt about it. I'm just wondering how much the defence lawyers are charging the British taxpayers in fees for representing these Muslim converts.

Mate, I agree and i share your frustration, but the burden of proof is on the prosecution and the attempted murder charge flies in the face of thousands of similar charges that are not even charged. The argument that they were trying to be killed, not trying to kill was a good one. Having said that, I'm genuinely shocked that the jury didn't just find them guilty anyway. I would not have left the room until i had convinced every single member of that jury that they were guilty of everything. Another thing that surprises me is that there wasn't a terrorism charge thrown in somewhere, but then again my knowledge is terrorism law is weak at best.

I'm guessing that should a whole life tariff be deemed against human rights (I don't think it will and if it is i expect the government to fight it), we'll see a sentence in the realms of life to serve 50.

And may they get right royally rogered while inside.

• Admin

Sadly Robbo - with the huge numbers of muslims in prison now - Banjo is likely to be very well looked out for by the Brothers.

Lets hope he is put in a prison where all religions see them for the scum that they are.

Not sure "muslims" as a generic religion would necessarily support him - just the crazy brain washed idiots

As I said on the Ian Watkins thread, they will be kept warm and fed and a parasite lawyer will get them to appeal and use the human rights act and the tax payer will pay for it, UK is as soft as shite.

Of course the other problem is, there is always a lawyer who will take the case on, as with any murder case, they understand that the person is guilty but the lawyers won't care where their paycheck is coming from !

The defence lawyer's argument is ridiculous because the context of the situation was that Lee Rigby had been run down and had his face hacked off by these Muslim converts. Then the Muslim converts went to attack the Police Officers minutes later - one with a gun the other with a machete. All recorded on camera with motives given - attempted murder no doubt about it.

But as others have said above they didn't attempt to kill the policemen, to be done for attempted murder you actually have to have some "attempt".

All he did was wave an unloaded 90 year pistol and a meat cleaver in the air. No attempt to kill anyone other than poor Lee Rigby.

Hopefull the delay in sentancing to await the new "life sentancing" will mean that a life sentance is finally that - you rot until to die !

Not you can come out in 20 odd years.

Have a feeling these two will be 'sorted' when they are inside, they will be a massive scalp to some other inmate to get in and hurt them.

Boiling water and razors to the face await !!

Mate, I agree and i share your frustration, but the burden of proof is on the prosecution and the attempted murder charge flies in the face of thousands of similar charges that are not even charged. The argument that they were trying to be killed, not trying to kill was a good one. Having said that, I'm genuinely shocked that the jury didn't just find them guilty anyway. I would not have left the room until i had convinced every single member of that jury that they were guilty of everything. Another thing that surprises me is that there wasn't a terrorism charge thrown in somewhere, but then again my knowledge is terrorism law is weak at best.

I'm guessing that should a whole life tariff be deemed against human rights (I don't think it will and if it is i expect the government to fight it), we'll see a sentence in the realms of life to serve 50.

And may they get right royally rogered while inside.

The authorities should also be going after the people that radicalized the 2 Muslim converts that killed Lee Rigby - there's no evidence of that though.

• Admin

The authorities should also be going after the people that radicalized the 2 Muslim converts that killed Lee Rigby - there's no evidence of that though.

Watching the footage of that idiot spouting off is sickening, I'm surprised nobody has gone after that Choudhary bloke

it says he's living in Libya because he fears being arrested, the sad thing is our shitty media actually giving this vile man any sort of platform in the same way that the legal system allowed the killers to spout their vile propaganda.

in his summing up the judge commended the dignity shown by Lee Rigby's family, it's a pity that the media does not operate with the same dignity.

That does take some doing - I'll admit!

I am more than a little disappointed a lot of people on here have not seen Choudary's rantings before - and condemned them.

This clown has been doing it for 4 years.

The Royal Anglicans

The Poppy Burning

Calling for the Death of the Queen

For those that don't know - Choudary - another convert - is an English born and English trained Lawyer.

Yes folks - he is English by birth and choice.

But he still would wish us all dead if we don't convert. How does that work?

I cannot believe that more people don't understand the danger of these friggin lunatics that walk the streets of every country of the globe daily.

Is there anyone who would argue that Chouary should not be serving a jail sentence at the moment?

This is he, oh, and please look at his followers, most of which have been discussed at length in another thread.

People believe this man - and then they assault, harass, and eventually become potential killers.

Here's Andy!

Why is he allowed to continue?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjem_Choudary

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=andy+choudary&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=0448C1FD83375AE305C50448C1FD83375AE305C5

And this - well done BBC - you bunch of *******

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/10529802/BBC-criticised-for-giving-extremist-preacher-Anjem-Choudary-airtime.html

Bloke should be in prison, not on the radio.

Archived