IGNORED

Swindon To Send Us Down

chivs88

Gone along time ago I was almost tempted to throw my season ticket away Saturday we are only getting worse

Not the very worst game of the season - but by no means the best.

If we allowed that O'Driscoll had a bit of time to try to make a mark, we should give Cotterill the courtesy of the same.

On Saturday, we tried to move the ball upfield much faster, but the players - coached by SOD to play a tip-tap across the back 4 waiting game - were not up to it. Of course O'Driscoll's tip-tap "possession game" was supposed to be followed by the defence spotting a gaping hole into which the killer pass could be delivered. In practice, of course, we were so slow that everyone was well marked, the killer pass could not be found, and a hoof was the only option.

We are within two systems, and I think it will take a while for Cotts' system to work - if indeed it does!

I'd certainly not chuck the towel in yet though. Get down the Gate and cheer the lads on., They need all our support.

Not the very worst game of the season - but by no means the best.

If we allowed that O'Driscoll had a bit of time to try to make a mark, we should give Cotterill the courtesy of the same.

On Saturday, we tried to move the ball upfield much faster, but the players - coached by SOD to play a tip-tap across the back 4 waiting game - were not up to it. Of course O'Driscoll's tip-tap "possession game" was supposed to be followed by the defence spotting a gaping hole into which the killer pass could be delivered. In practice, of course, we were so slow that everyone was well marked, the killer pass could not be found, and a hoof was the only option.

We are within two systems, and I think it will take a while for Cotts' system to work - if indeed it does!

I'd certainly not chuck the towel in yet though. Get down the Gate and cheer the lads on., They need all our support.

Unfortunately the one thing we don't have in our position is a lot of time, anymore.

So not going to games he's already paid for is not wasting money?

If he gets no pleasure from it, then the money has already been wasted, whether he goes or not. He can at least do something he DOES enjoy.

It could be worse. I'm a life member at the Glos, and there's practically no real cricket in the high summer - just hit-and-giggle. Am I wasting my money more by watching this crap or by sitting in the garden with a good book and a cold drink?

• Admin

You my son are what we call a MUG!!

Bit harsh !

I can see both sides, yeah we have had to endure some rubbish over the past three years or so, but equally new regime lets see what they can do before we write them off.

PS Swindon won't send us down, we'll win that day 

Archived