IGNORED

Bcfc All Time Loanees 11

herman

Harpal Singh and Tommy Black promised much and delivered nowt.

Didn't we have  some Scandanavian forward on loan from Southamption who was absolutely pants around 1999ish?

... and not that he was bad, but Jason ****in' Roberts...

Tommy Black was decent from what I can remember.

The Johnson era was pretty horrific for use of the loan system. It all got a bit messy and desperate towards the end as we all know.

McInnes obviously didn't cover himself in glory when using the loan market either. Absolutely woeful and at times I honestly think he would just sign for the sake of it to try and please the fans. Although Johnson made some shockers as well at least his loan signings would more often than not have relevant ideas and purpose behind them. 

with mclaughlin gone back, it got me thinking about useless loan signings who had no impact on our team - could we field a full 11 of them?

GK: Federici (0 apps)

RB: Sankofa (8)

CB: Wilson (1)

CB: Keinan (1)

LB: Elokobi (1)

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM: Mclaughlin (5)

ST: Velicka (1)

ST: Keogh (9)

E

anybody able to help out with the rest? or steab at guess at how much it all cost us in wages?

Who was the Wilson guy we loaned from Liverpool , maybe season before last. Never played a game.

Just got it. Danny Wilson.

with mclaughlin gone back, it got me thinking about useless loan signings who had no impact on our team - could we field a full 11 of them?

GK: Federici (0 apps)

RB: Sankofa (8)

CB: Wilson (1)

CB: Keinan (1)

LB: Elokobi (1)

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM: Mclaughlin (5)

ST: Velicka (1)

ST: Keogh (9)

anybody able to help out with the rest? or stab at guess at how much it all cost us in wages?

Elokobi's leg i remember to well, ew.

It annoys me people still peddle this myth about Tony Dinning.

He didn't play any worse after signing permanently then he did while he was on loan. His style meant that when we weren't dominating opponents he'd be the target of abuse as he didn't charge around the pitch, but people still make out that the ink had barely dried on his contract before he was getting a sun lounger out of the half way line and sitting back relaxing during games.

If I remember right, he caused some friction by not moving more locally to the club after signing, but I reckon the club were happy to perpetuate this story of him 'giving up' because of this and the fans were happy to lap it up.

Archived