IGNORED

Steam Sale Winter 2013

Barrs Court Red

Adding a few Rocksmith tracks which seem to be half price at the moment and also going to try Darksiders 2.

Civ 5 Gold upgrade and yeah might get the Skyrim DLC, not played it much since running through it after release.

First couple of weeks I've had off all year and planning to mainly sit on my arse for it.

Adding a few Rocksmith tracks which seem to be half price at the moment and also going to try Darksiders 2.

Civ 5 Gold upgrade and yeah might get the Skyrim DLC, not played it much since running through it after release.

First couple of weeks I've had off all year and planning to mainly sit on my arse for it.

I forgot about the new Civ 5 update. May have to bag that. Took me some time to get over the disappointing changes from 4 but enjoy the game now.

Skyrim is well worth playing. Get on the workshop and download some mods. The HD mod and Sounds of Skyrim are two good examples.

Still playing Civ 2 after all this time.

Played Civ 5 a little bit but, It seems to have gone backwards in gameplay. No question the graphics are far superior, just gameplay feels wrong. May give it another try.

Anbody played Shogun Total War 2. Thoughts on it please?

Played Civ 5 a little bit but, It seems to have gone backwards in gameplay. No question the graphics are far superior, just gameplay feels wrong. May give it another try.

Shogun 2 is good but avoid Rome 2 like the plague. 

I forgot about the new Civ 5 update. May have to bag that. Took me some time to get over the disappointing changes from 4 but enjoy the game now.

Skyrim is well worth playing. Get on the workshop and download some mods. The HD mod and Sounds of Skyrim are two good examples.

I just finshed playing some Skyrim it's still an amzing game I must have 80+ mods running at the minute fair play to the modding community they do a good job releasing some amazing stuff.

Archived