IGNORED

Magpies Vs Bristol City F.c. Match Thread

Have to say the fact I wasn't remotely surprised to see it 1-1 on the screen is the most worrying to me.

I seem to now expect us to not be able to hold a lead and concede in the dying minutes.

This football club continually disappoints me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody depressing.

Bringing Elliott on during a game where the ref is card happy is not a wise move. Elliott duely gets in the way, giving the ref a chance to even things up. Fantastic. Another game without a clean sheet, and of missed chances.

Move on. We need that winning run to start ASAP though.

I'm sure if SOD was still in charge you would be saying what a wonderful result it was for us today.

It's not big and it's not clever.

I don't know why you come on here at all to be honest.

Just a little thing ,sometimes we see a little red square by our user name ,this means 'like' .I am informing you because i'm sure you never had nor ever will have one.

Sad little post's that you write. :10_1_108:

If he had made no changes and we lost he would be pilloried on here.

It sounded like we were being pounded so defensive subs seemed to be the correct thing to do.

As I said before, 1-1 is a good result.

Not when your ahead for 80 odd minutes. Once again our complete inability to keep a clean sheet bites us in the ass.

My whole life, I never expect relegation and always refused to believe it mathematically possible.

Until now.

Now I expect it. I do not wish for it, I just do not see any other outcome.

Just need to turn some of these away draws into W's, also our home form has got to improve so, although not complacent, I think we'll be OK.

Bringing Elliott on during a game where the ref is card happy is not a wise move. Elliott duely gets in the way, giving the ref a chance to even things up. Fantastic. Another game without a clean sheet, and of missed chances.

Move on. We need that winning run to start ASAP though.

He was hapless against Rotherham and dropped a bollock today.

Cotterill needs time to get to know the players, and time could shortly be called on our Marv.

Just need to turn some of these away draws into W's, also our home form has got to improve so, although not complacent, I think we'll be OK.

This all sounds very much like what people were saying last season.

I hope to God I'm wrong but I really don't think we'll be ok.

How can anyone have faith in this current team to turn things around?

He was hapless against Rotherham and dropped a bollock today.

Cotterill needs time to get to know the players, and time could shortly be called on our Marv.

Sounds like he was the fall guy today ref just looking to even things up, have to watch on telly tonight for evidence.

Looking on the bright side, we'll have the best stadium in league and derby's against the gas to look forward to again....

In the local area, we might well be playing in the league beneath Newport County, quite incredible really...but at least if they stay down, that's another local derby too!

All really sad if the true be told.

Archived