IGNORED

History Being Made Today

Dollymarie

Well done Louis. Hopefully he'll break the record at Ashton Gate in one of the Christmas games.

I'll admit to being less than thrilled at his last couple of contracts, but he deserves to be recognised and congratulated by a larger than normal Ashton Gate crowd.

If he is announced in the squad  next home game, I will pop down for this one game, just to show my appreciation.  Then back to my self imposed exile.

Great achievement Louis.  Not the best defender I have seen in a city shirt let alone best player, but hats off to you, that is some record.

I've come on to the forum to night hoping to see the fans getting the behind Louis and call for us all to attend on Boxing Day to see the club attendance record broken!

I know the the results have not gone our way for a long time but not in my lifetime has this record been broken.

All City fans but want to see the piece of club history!

It's a lot of games, but there are very few players in our history who even come close to the contribution and ability of atyeo, and Carey isn't one of them, IMHO.

I dont think anyone is comparing the ability of the two, i doubt many even saw both play. Carey has been my favourite player since I started watching city and I know ill feel proud seeing him get the appearance record and knowing I was there to see it.

Archived