IGNORED

Away Games Galore!

Real Red

With the Coventry game being postponed due to the F.A.Cup, we seem to have a glut of away games in the New Year

January

Orient   AWAY
Bradford  AWAY
MK Dons   Home

Wolves    AWAY
Brentford   AWAY

February

Carlisle   Home
Oldham  AWAY

Only two of the next seven at home. Hope we get maximum points against Walsall and Stevenage.

HAPPY NEW YEAR  (gulp!)

With the Coventry game being postponed due to the F.A.Cup, we seem to have a glut of away games in the New Year

January

Orient AWAY

Bradford AWAY

MK Dons Home

Wolves AWAY

Brentford AWAY

February

Carlisle Home

Oldham AWAY

Only two of the next seven at home. Hope we get maximum points against Walsall and Stevenage.

HAPPY NEW YEAR (gulp!)

Doesn't make happy reading. You wonder how far we will be cut adrift by the end of Jan!

January

Orient   AWAY

Bradford  AWAY

MK Dons   Home

Wolves    AWAY

Brentford   AWAY

February

Carlisle   Home

Oldham  AWAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR  (gulp!)

To be frank - apart from the first half against Wolves - I've not seen any team look markedly better than us at Ashton Gate this season. I'm not saying we don't deserve to be where we are - we obviously do - but I this we can go away from home and be competent then we can pick up points. Listening to the Notts County game I think it was our finishing that let us down rather than anything else, and I expect us to remedy that in the January transfer window.

There's still hope...

We've not exactly been much better at home this season than away. Home or away need to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and play like it matters to them. If we do then we still have a chance. Continue nancying about like we did under SOD then we can look forward to div. 4 next year.

Could be a blessing in disguise ,no pressure from the home "supporters" and the home team will feel disposed to attack the bottom team thus leaving space for our fleetfooted attackers to hit them on the counter.

So everything is ok .

Utter nonsense! Our attackers are total...

Oh, hang on! That's irony, isn't it?

Archived