I love you baby:

We love you Carey,

and if it's quite alright,

We love you Carey,

I'd let you shag my wife,

We love you Carey,

I want a moustache toooooo

Both 'borrowed' from Everton fans.

Don't ever try and steal Oviedo baby, it's the greatest football since I'm up all night for Shane Duffy

How about the word gets spread that in the 6th minute, everyone around the stadium gives him a minute of applause.

would we not want to recognise the number of appearances and have a minutes applause in the 653rd minute or whatever it is.....oh hang on.....would that work...?

I would say Scott Murray is "Bristol City " as well. Depends what way you look at it. Can't hold that against Carey what so ever. He is Bristol City.

I didn't mention Scott Murray, I am talking about John Ateyo's record that Louis is just about to break. John played all these games for BC without leaving and coming back, do as far as I am concerned John Ateyo's record stands

I didn't mention Scott Murray, I am talking about John Ateyo's record that Louis is just about to break. John played all these games for BC without leaving and coming back, do as far as I am concerned John Ateyo's record stands

Not disputing Atyeo's record. Evidently more impressive. Still doesn't mean Louis isn't 'Bristol City' either though does it?

Archived