IGNORED

Ally Pally Signs (Merged)

Robbie_Turner

• Admin

Yes, what's on there and why the signs, don't get it .

Oh do keep up chaps, it's the PDC 2014 World Darts Championship taking place at Alexandra Palace in London Town. Some of the fans there watching have a small shandy or two and write 'comical' signs to hold up and wave when the music plays and the camera pans round the room. Some of them are in fancy dress, it would seem that some of them are totally irresponsible and take their shandy without lemonade, as they dance on the chairs and sing songs .

I was there on Monday. I was too drunk to write a witty sign.

cracking seats though, a table right at the front. I was really impressed at how well organised it was.

Not been to Ally Pally yet but the Circus Tavern was amazingly well organised considering it's a relatively small venue. Good banter as well considering everyone's Simon Clist.

Oh do keep up chaps, it's the PDC 2014 World Darts Championship taking place at Alexandra Palace in London Town. Some of the fans there watching have a small shandy or two and write 'comical' signs to hold up and wave when the music plays and the camera pans round the room. Some of them are in fancy dress, it would seem that some of them are totally irresponsible and take their shandy without lemonade, as they dance on the chairs and sing songs .

Blimey well explained Maesknoll, I didn't have the energy to explain !!

Archived