IGNORED

Bring A Friend Games

Pooki

I know that we should slag the club off for everything they do with ST renewals, but this has been a very good thing from my POV. No silly restrictions on a small number of games and dead easy to get your ticket. Hope they do the same next year as well. Well done to all involved!

I know that we should slag the club off for everything they do with ST renewals, but this has been a very good thing from my POV. No silly restrictions on a small number of games and dead easy to get your ticket. Hope they do the same next year as well. Well done to all involved!

I don't think it will be that easy back in the Championship :whistle:

I know that we should slag the club off for everything they do with ST renewals, but this has been a very good thing from my POV. No silly restrictions on a small number of games and dead easy to get your ticket. Hope they do the same next year as well. Well done to all involved!

Hmm, satisfied customer eh?

Controversial. Have you not read the agenda?

Hmm, satisfied customer eh?

Controversial. Have you not read the agenda?

Well, the club could be in less debt and the team could be better but I expect that things will improve. Anyway, life's too short to be spending time doing stuff that makes you depressed. There's a lot on here that actually seem to enjoy being miserable. Think about the good bits about following City - there's plenty of good memories all over this forum if you care read them. Merry Christmas all - 3 points on Boxing Day starts the fight back...

Archived