IGNORED

One Team In Bristol Fanzine - Christmas Edition

Real Red

That'll do nicely, RaelRed. Very good. But be careful not to "stuff" it down people's throats. All things in moderation, that is my word of advice for you this Christmas Eve. Advice I have followed myself without fail.

Can I just say that I'm a little disappointed at your last-minute editing (above) and how very much I was looking forward to your review of 2103. But we shall have to make do with your look back over 2013 instead, a Christmas treat for us all nonetheless.

Finally, well done to all you chaps at the 'One Team Left In Bristol' fanzine for all your hard work and many thanks in advance for the complimentary copy delivered up to the warmth of the Directionless Suite this coming Boxing Day. By 2pm, no later. Or Dave Floyd will be out looking for you.

Merry Christmas to you RealRed and all the team at 'One Fanzine In Bristol.' Come on You Reds!

Thanks for everyone's support on Boxing Day, if you missed out on a copy we still have a few left which will be on sale today from 1.15pm at the usual outlets. Even had the guys from Walsall Supporters Trust asking to print part of the fanzine on their newsletter. High praise indeed!!! :whistle:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Archived