IGNORED

Players On The Sauce

Northamptonshire Red

What's everybody's opinions regarding certain players (who shall remain nameless) who have often been seen rendered? Fair enough to be able to let off steam or very unprofessional? Heard some stories tonight about City players in Portishead and I'm quite surprised really.

Who?

Ps, just realised you said shall remain nameless. I've been on the sauce myself

Things have changed a lot in the last few years. I can remember in City's 1970s promotion season to Duvision 1 the team often went to Platform One in Clifton. After one away match that City won half the team turned up and got stuck into the happy juice. Then one of the directors rounded up the players, got them onto the stage, and organised a sing song. Can you imagine this happening now?

Things have changed a lot in the last few years. I can remember in City's 1970s promotion season to Duvision 1 the team often went to Platform One in Clifton. After one away match that City won half the team turned up and got stuck into the happy juice. Then one of the directors rounded up the players, got them onto the stage, and organised a sing song. Can you imagine this happening now?

Yes, I remember them at Platform One - remember a few of them lighting cigarettes with fivers .

No, "Pong," nobody can "imagine this happening now" because, as we have established on here over and over, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, the directors couldn't organise a sing song in a brewery, or a game of ping-pong, "Pong," in a brothel. Not that Jon is old enough to visit either of these particular establishments.

Merry Christmas, by the way...

It will be obvious tomorrow who has stayed off the drink and who hasn't. But does it really matter? It's Christmas and they're only human, let footballers have some fun for goodness sake, it's only if it affects their performances on a regular basis it becomes a problem.

As for me, I'm having some bloody cider dilemmas at the moment. Being in Kent for christmas I could only find magners and bulmers in the local shops. Ended up coming home with 6 bottles of magners, 3 bottles of apple and 3 bottles of pear. Had two so far and I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality of cider outside the west country. Of course it doesn't taste the same but it is not as bad as I've been told. Cider dilemma over :D

Merry christmas!

Two points

First, as usual has anyone ACTUALLY seen anything wrong with their own eyes?

Secondly, maybe there was some allowance made that as being human beings they were allowed a life?

How many times do we have to go over this?

Regardless of their civil rights, no athlete can perform 100% if they've been on the lash 2-3 days before. And let's not pretend we're dealing with George Best here!

How many times do we have to go over this?

Regardless of their civil rights, no athlete can perform 100% if they've been on the lash 2-3 days before. And let's not pretend we're dealing with George Best here!

I'm sick and tired of watching "athletes" who are totally devoid of any vestige of football skill, but I'm aware that's a personal opinion.

Two points

First, as usual has anyone ACTUALLY seen anything wrong with their own eyes?

Secondly, maybe there was some allowance made that as being human beings they were allowed a life?

I have actually.

By a player who is married and was both on the p*ss and cracking onto a young chick.

I have no intention of saying who it was but I have witnessed it personally.

I have actually.

By a player who is married and was both on the p*ss and cracking onto a young chick.

I have no intention of saying who it was but I have witnessed it personally.

So that has narrowed it down to all of us on a good night out !!

Archived