IGNORED

Working Walsall Over With The Tactical Genius

triumphant return of TG

Boxing day fixtures against the traditional local rivals sees the visit of, eh? walsall? not much of a rivalry since we saw them off in the battle of fellows park. 4 of us went up, only one came back. and it was a similar story all over this fair city.

boxing day games are always hit and miss and often come down to which side has imbibed the least the previous day. Even genius can not control alcohol abuse. So it wil come as no surprise that I have done absolutely no preparation at all for this fixture.

now, you can say "hey TG, if you fail to prepare then you prepare to fail", but i say this to you my friends, "I AM the Tactical Genius and this is MY triumphant return, nothing can go wrong for I am right"

i will be sending the team out in what i like to call the Christmas Tree formation. Some big balls from the back, tinsel in midfield - nice and sparkly but nothing of any substance, with a fairy up top. They will not be expecting this, so we can really exploit the situation.

i have had a word with the groundsman. He is concerned about the softness of winter pitches and the effect of many games at this time of year. So I have assured him, and I can assure you, that we will do our utmost to help with pitch preservation by keeping the ball up in the air for as long as is possible.

Like the women in the walsall end, it won't be pretty, but by five o'clock tonight i am confidant we will all be celebrating a fabulous 0-0 victory.

Boxing day fixtures against the traditional local rivals sees the visit of, eh? walsall? not much of a rivalry since we saw them off in the battle of fellows park. 4 of us went up, only one came back. and it was a similar story all over this fair city.

boxing day games are always hit and miss and often come down to which side has imbibed the least the previous day. Even genius can not control alcohol abuse. So it wil come as no surprise that I have done absolutely no preparation at all for this fixture.

now, you can say "hey TG, if you fail to prepare then you prepare to fail", but i say this to you my friends, "I AM the Tactical Genius and this is MY triumphant return, nothing can go wrong for I am right"

i will be sending the team out in what i like to call the Christmas Tree formation. Some big balls from the back, tinsel in midfield - nice and sparkly but nothing of any substance, with a fairy up top. They will not be expecting this, so we can really exploit the situation.

i have had a word with the groundsman. He is concerned about the softness of winter pitches and the effect of many games at this time of year. So I have assured him, and I can assure you, that we will do our utmost to help with pitch preservation by keeping the ball up in the air for as long as is possible.

Like the women in the walsall end, it won't be pretty, but by five o'clock tonight i am confidant we will all be celebrating a fabulous 0-0 victory.

everything right bar 1 goal,even the finish time.well done tg,will pay more attention next time

Archived