IGNORED

Walsall Match Thread

Major Isewater

We seriously need a young striker like akpom or afobe who will probably finish their chances and have that bit extra quality.

Just think that any other striker in our league had those chances, they would have finished them. What is wrong with him?

AKPOM? Isn't that the police chiefs' club?

Seriously what is Cotterill thinking? Reid off injured to be replaced by Shorey in centre mid. I despair.

Still looking half decent though. Kept Walsall at bay and have created. Shame we haven't got a striker that can do anything other than take penalties. Missed two absolute sitters and didn't even make the keeper work. Seriously hope it doesn't come back to bite us. Get Burns on.

• Admin

Let's have a bit of sympathy for Maesknoll and stop this talk of arses

Most grateful for the sympathy, it's easing a little now, earlier it felt as if I'd been rogered with a wire brush and sulphuric acid. I can only assume I have caught this from a dirty glass.......

A win from the lads today would help ease the pain, I'm sure.

Seriously what is Cotterill thinking? Reid off injured to be replaced by Shorey in centre mid. I despair.

Still looking half decent though. Kept Walsall at bay and have created. Shame we haven't got a striker that can do anything other than take penalties. Missed two absolute sitters and didn't even make the keeper work. Seriously hope it doesn't come back to bite us. Get Burns on.

Pretty sure that Shorey has gone on the left hand side mate, with us swapping to 4-4-2. Would have preferred Bryan though...

Chuba akpom. Great nippy little striker at arsenal.

I despair at the Shorey sub. He won't be here beyond his loan and Bryan is better and younger.

I can see a 1-1 draw with subs like that, not positive at all.

All can hope is baldock actually finishes other chances he gets as jet is on a drought atm

Chuba Akpom sounds like a character from Star Wars. :bruce_h4h: may the force be with you.

Pretty sure that Shorey has gone on the left hand side mate, with us swapping to 4-4-2. Would have preferred Bryan though...

That's exactly what I thought was going to happen but he is playing very narrow to be doing that don't you think? Unless Cotterill wants him to tuck in and cover while Cunningham over laps? Looks too central for me.

Most grateful for the sympathy, it's easing a little now, earlier it felt as if I'd been rogered with a wire brush and sulphuric acid. I can only assume I have caught this from a dirty glass.......

A win from the lads today would help ease the pain, I'm sure.

Don't you mean dirty lass?

Archived