IGNORED

Problem In The Dolman

TinnionForEngland

I can't be sure and it would be wrong to speculate on here. I'm sure we all would wish a fellow City fan a full and speedy recovery.

But I just want to say how impressed with the stewards and medical staff I was today. Stewards in particular often come in for criticism but today they assisted the medics in a difficult exit from the Dolman stand, not easy to carry someone bent down walking backwards down stairs just before half time. Thankyou to our Medics and Stewards out there, whoever he was it looked like he was getting the best care.

Was thinking about starting a thread about this! the guy was my dad he had a fit but is all fine now. Have to echo what everyone has said that the stewards were absolutely fantastic regarding the whole situation today.

Good news about your dad and it's also nice to be able to say something good about the organisation at the ground.

Was thinking about starting a thread about this! the guy was my dad he had a fit but is all fine now. Have to echo what everyone has said that the stewards were absolutely fantastic regarding the whole situation today.

Very glad to hear he is ok, thanks for letting us know. I'm sure many people were wondering and wishing him well. You must sit a few rows behind me.

Very glad your Dad is ok mate. Must have been worrying but credit to the stewards for all the good work put in to making sure your old man made a full recovery.

So glad to hear your Dad is ok.

I lost my Dad a few years ago mate, so don't be afraid to give him a big city hug.

thanks for all the messages! he is much better at the moment. is there any way of us getting in contact with the club as we would genuinely like to thank all the stewards and club paramedics for their work today.

Dave Lloyd, fans liaison officer, might be reading this ?  Glad your old man's OK btw

• Admin

Never a nice experience, can only echo from experience of a friend being taken unwell at the ground that there is a great team of people on standby

Please pass on our best wishes, and hope he will be fit and ready for Sunday

Some in the wedlock applauded as he was carried out and sang "City till I die". I'm sure this was well intentioned but, in reality, not really the best choice of words.

You have to take it in the way that it was meant, a supportive chant from fellow City supporters, I thought it was a touching moment.

Really good news to hear the fellow is ok, I must admit I was fearing the worst and when things like that happen it does put things into perspective.....for a short while.

Archived