IGNORED

Bobby Reid

TinnionForEngland

I've felt this season the passion drain from within me watching some of the performances down Ashton Gate this season, but say what you will about players kissing the badge etc, but yesterday Bobby Reid fist pumping the badge on his shirt infront of the East End brought home that there is still fire in the squad to get us out of this mess, and i personally thought it was great. Keep it up Bobby.

Thanks mate. We need Bob back. He's such a forward force. His emergence as a first team regular has been one of the few bright points this season.

Cant argue with that, he is the only one in our midfield that when receiveing the ball looks to go forward as opposed to the others who look to go across or back :)

Hope he is fit for Sunday for sure.

Cheers

Mark

Could develop into a real top player if he carries on developing as he is. I agree that we will eventually lose him but also agree with above post that it won't be in Jan. The one thing he needs to work on is his stamina, his legs have usually gone around the 70 min mark hence why he is regularly substituted. Great to see him fulfilling his potential and one of very few bright spots this season.

Could develop into a real top player if he carries on developing as he is. I agree that we will eventually lose him but also agree with above post that it won't be in Jan. The one thing he needs to work on is his stamina, his legs have usually gone around the 70 min mark hence why he is regularly substituted. Great to see him fulfilling his potential and one of very few bright spots this season.

He'll go somewhere like Aston Villa in a couple of years for big money and flourish as a player

I do think that Reid and Williams are going to spend a part of their career at either a mid-low prem club or a top championship club at least

I agree that Reid has bags of potential and when you consider that Williams is about 8 or 9 seasons away from his peak years as a central defender he also could be a top player.

Archived