IGNORED

Could You Endure 5 Hours Of Shopping!

Maesknoll Red

5 hours is nothing, that's just 'popping out to the shops' shopping. Serious shopping is another thing all together. I can easily spend several hours in each shop!

But seriously, there must have been more problems between them than just the shopping. But then again even I don't like shoe shopping.

Those bloody sales do my nut in, Too many people, Took me a good 20 mins to park and get into Cabot,

I thought that was bad, When I was in cabot I couldn't move, People insist in being absolute bellends when in a shopping centre, Walk right in front of you at speeds slower than slugs and cut you up when you go into a shop

Online shopping for me, Less stressful, Everything is right in front of you, Nobody nagging to try it on, Perfect :)

I did survive the trip just about and enjoyed a nice Thatchers when I got home

The only shopping I can tolerate is if I have a clear idea of what I need, I'm on my own and I can get in and get out with the minimalist of faff.

That's where I go wrong, I get women involved, Bloody nightmare they are

Does anyone else find that they know everyone always stopping for a chat in the middle of the ******* pavement so no one can get past!!

Archived