IGNORED

Suntan And His Cardiff Bumboys

WTFiGO!?!

I see the sheepshaggers are mehhing hard about their current situation.

What I can't fathom is why when they were bending over for Malaysian bummings/Premiershit football they weren't crying like bitches at that point.

'You can't have your cake an eat it' is the saying that springs to mind.

Thoughts?

I see the sheepshaggers are mehhing hard about their current situation.

What I can't fathom is why when they were bendind over for Malaysian bummings/Premiershit football they weren't crying like bitches at that point.

'You can't have your cake an eat it' is the saying that springs to mind.

Thoughts?

Love that word "mehhing"! Can I borrow it?

Meh.

What would Horace say about the idiocy/blind hypocracy of them dumb ass fans? I can wait til Spring for an official statement from Hedgehog HQ if needs be..

I know what I would say. It would be about reaping what you sow, and would contain a warning that there a more than a few BCFC fans who would buy into the same process. Idiots are not, alas, only to be found on the other side of the Bristol Channel.

I imagine Horace's metaphor would be of a more insectivorous nature, possibly something about buying a hedgepig in a poke, but I wouldn't want to put words in his mouth.

The good news is that the unseasonably warm weather may provoke him out of hibernation early, possibly even before the Board sacks yet another manager :o

Archived