Williams

Cunningham

Wagstaff

Elliott

Gillett

Bryan

JET

Baldock

Wouldn't change back 4 as they were solid against Walsall. Elliott in to replace Pack and sit and protect the centre backs with Gillett palying box to box as he did second half on Boxing day. Joe Bryan in if Bobby Reid isn't fit. Hopefully JB can start regaining his spark as he has been off the pace a little in the past couple of months imo

Think it will be 4-4-2

Parrish

Osbourne

Flint

Williams

Cunningham

Wagstaff

Elliott

Gillett

Bryan

JET

Baldock

Wouldn't change back 4 as they were solid against Walsall. Elliott in to replace Pack and sit and protect the centre backs with Gillett palying box to box as he did second half on Boxing day. Joe Bryan in if Bobby Reid isn't fit. Hopefully JB can start regaining his spark as he has been off the pace a little in the past couple of months imo

Think we should be a bit more proactive attackingwise against Stevenage so might go 352 with Maloney coming in on the right posing more of a threat going forward than Osborne. Would take Bryan out of your team as JET spends a fair bit of time down the left and could link up with Cunningham.

Central midfield is definitely a weak point creativity-wise without Bobby Reid.

If Reid isn't fit I would play JET in the hole. Don't forget he was man of the match in that position in the Cup I know it was against a non league team. When Reid doesn't play we lack creativity in the middle. We also need someone up top who can hold the ball up and support Baldock.

really depends who is fit to play - wing back is a tiring role so I wouldnt be shocked to see moloney replace waggstaff or Bryan replace Cunningham. Elliott in for pack is a given, if Reid isnt fit it gets interesting - you'd probably see bryan play in mid and Cunningham stay at wing back. 5-3-2 seems to be emerging as the favourite shape. if any of the 3 at the back aren't fit then Carey slots in

I'm hoping Louis starts, along with Wes. Add some fresh legs to the team.

Harsh to drop either Flint,  Williams or Osbourne atm, and of course Moloney's back.

I wonder - as an alternative to playing Elliott as a deep midfielder, Osbourne could do that job? He seemed happy pushing up out of the RB position he was playing on Boxing Day. An intimidating presence that would give opposing forwards something to think about - in the Cisse mold?

Archived