IGNORED

Feeling Positive

kelly

i have such a good feeling about tomorrow's game, with the christmas spirit and all that flowing, i believe are boxing day win, clean sheet is our turning point. up the league we go.... CTID come on you reds

Sometimes, my dear, our feelings are best kept to ourselves. Particularly good ones about the City. But I hope your feelings are spot on

i have such a good feeling about tomorrow's game, with the christmas spirit and all that flowing, i believe are boxing day win, clean sheet is our turning point. up the league we go.... CTID come on you reds

I feel much the same.Haven't looked forward to going this much for ages. My 10 y/o is much the same, so excited that there are only 4 hours to go until we head off for the Gate!

Even if it ends in tears, as it usually does, got to be better to be optimistic.  With all this positivity hopefully we can all make some good (groan free) noise today and play our part in a City win.

More upset about the loss of Reid tbh - although we did cope for 69 minutes without him on Wednesday.

If Marv comes in, it all depends if we see the disciplined, short passes, hard-tackling Marv or the run-everywhere-like-a-headless-chicken Marv.

If the latter, then the back 4 have little protection.

If the second half team turns up, which I think it will, then I think we'll be OK.

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic.

But it took the introduction of Reid to inject any life into that performance. I didn't make it to the Boxing Day game so I can't comment. I just worry that a midfield of Waggy and Marv offers too little going either way to win football matches.

I'd start Wes and Joe to inject the team with some youthful exuberance and pray that JET has his shooting boots on.

Strange, but I too, feel optimistic about today.

The last 30 minutes on Boxing Day was the best of the season.

Question: Was it the introduction of Wes Burrns or the substitution of JEThomas that transformed our charges into a team that worked for each other?

Question: How many chances were created after the introduction of Burns?

Thomas and Baldock have been debated to death on here, but I personally believe that it was no coincidence the substitution of Thomas for Burns not only won us the game, but it also ignited the crowd.

I'm a bit worried as I'm beginning to get the same feeling. I'm almost believing City could win 2 games in a row and keep a clean sheet 2 games in a row. (Before anyone comments, this post was made at 11.35 am and I haven't been drinking)

Strange, but I too, feel optimistic about today.

The last 30 minutes on Boxing Day was the best of the season.

Question: Was it the introduction of Wes Burrns or the substitution of JEThomas that transformed our charges into a team that worked for each other?

Question: How many chances were created after the introduction of Burns?

Thomas and Baldock have been debated to death on here, but I personally believe that it was no coincidence the substitution of Thomas for Burns not only won us the game, but it also ignited the crowd.

So not the fact that JET helped inspire the move that led to the goal that put us 1-0 up or the fact that Walsall had to push for the equaliser in the last 20 minutes leaving gaps behind ?

Archived