IGNORED

Named Bricks

Langford Red

I have  a personal interest in this as i bought 2 myself!

As and when we decide where our future lies, we will decide how best to honour everyone's commitment to the original buy a brick scheme. Everyone who bought a brick will be included in whatever scheme we decide to go with. Could be buy a  brick in a new stand, a plaque in a designated part of the ground, or having their names incorporated in some form of memorial walkway.

You have not been forgotten.

I have  a personal interest in this as i bought 2 myself!

As and when we decide where our future lies, we will decide how best to honour everyone's commitment to the original buy a brick scheme. Everyone who bought a brick will be included in whatever scheme we decide to go with. Could be buy a  brick in a new stand, a plaque in a designated part of the ground, or having their names incorporated in some form of memorial walkway.

You have not been forgotten.

thanks for responding David. To my view as a "brick buyer" it makes sense to re-introduce the "buy a brick" for the New Wedlocks (and the other stands) within the revamped AG. The original idea was for the Wedlocks alone, pre AV and new AG but I don't think those that have already paid out should pay any more. There bricks should be incorporated in a new scheme. There should be a decent take-up I would have thought, with the plans in a much better organised form than the previous Wedlocks only version. The option of staying at Ashton Gate is popular with most fans 

Archived