IGNORED

Leyton Orient

Oxford Red

Picked up 2 tickets for New Years Day today.

A bit of game excitement rubbing off on me I guess.

This is going to a pretty hard ask though!

What do people reckon?

I reckon we're capable of a point but our defence will get a working over.

Some chances we gave Boro today will get punished at Brisbane Road!

I think a 1-1 is possible though off the back of today and they are off the top.

And only won 1 of their last 6.

Difficult game but I can see us getting a result - a draw would be nice, a win brilliant.

And only lost 1 of their last 6!

They won at Gills on Boxing Day and got a very respectable point in a big game at Wolves yesterday so I don't think their confidence will exactly be low. They do have a few injuries though which is bound to hit a club of their size (without being disrespectful).

We managed to draw with them at AG and have to hope Cotterill's "Honeymoon period" lasts as long as possible.

Going to be a tough ask but they lost another striker to injury against wolves, also their starting to drop points so I definitely think a point could be on. If we up our game and with a bit of luck I think we 'could' take all 3, but not likely. Id be happy to come away with a point. Going to be a long January though and brentford is looking every bit as difficult as wolves, 9 wins and a draw from their last 10!

Going to be a tough ask but they lost another striker to injury against wolves, also their starting to drop points so I definitely think a point could be on. If we up our game and with a bit of luck I think we 'could' take all 3, but not likely. Id be happy to come away with a point. Going to be a long January though and brentford is looking every bit as difficult as wolves, 9 wins and a draw from their last 10!

Hopefully we don't have to play wolves, Win in the cup could be a welcome break from a tough league run, Also increase the chances of facing one of those teams we all hate in the next round :)

Archived