IGNORED

I Liked The Win Against Wallsall More...

cityexile

...although enjoyed today a great deal!

Just for discussion really. I thought the win against Wallsall was hard fought, and at the end the score flattered them. Today, if I am completely honest, I thought the score flattered us a bit. Reminded me a little of the up and at them approach we started the season with, knocking them in, but the back line looking exposed to often. DIfference was JET and Sammy getting a great partnership together - fingers crossed that is still in place post Jan.

Not trying to be half cup full - great win today - but given a choice, more of the way we played against Walsall, or more of today?

I'd have to agree.

I thought we were flattered by 4-1.  Parish had to pull of at least 5 excellent saves and the scoreline could have been much closer.  I thought we switched off at 2-0 and gave them the impetus back.  We then got 2 goals to kill them off but let them back at us again.

Not to say we didn't play well, we did.  It just wasn't a rampant 4-1.  More than happy though.

ok - to soon after a great win?

The point I was seeking to make is it was too very different styles of play, and heck, its nice to compare and contrast two wins!

Not knocking it at all today, just saying the purist in me could see us becoming really hard to beat in the first game. More a discussionpoint rather than entirely believing my own heading, if you see what I mean.

Or to much fruit juice!

Archived