IGNORED

Wilkshire

also tinman really rates luke wilkshire when we first signed him he said he will be one of the best signings the club would ever of made so he has alot of potential to play upto i would like to see wilkshire play just behind the front 2.

wilkshire will never match tins for peripheral vision and passing. his passing is sliderule like. i.e. shorter and more direct, into the last third/box. he does bring other players in from angles but always a short ball. he's a quality footballer! success next season? who knows. entertainment? i hope so! come on you REDS!

Guest knapper

What about Burnell i think he could do a job in the middle with tommy, Wilkshire hasnt impressed me much, if any can motivate him though its tinman

I feel that LW is a very capable fottballer with the potential to do well however i also feel that -

1. the fear of injury and missing the olympics

2. hmmm not so easy to phrase... let me say it this way, Beckham is a great attacking right-sided midfielder but he prefers centre, however he struggles with the requirements of tackling back and the defensive responsibilites of central midfiled.

have led LW to not be particularly effective in the later half of the season. In the 1st half, and overall, the most assists throughout the team.....

Cmon LW you have the ability lets see some fight

Archived