IGNORED

Liam Kelly

ciderbeans

So he's back or not in January or early 2014 or later this season or not this season. Nice to have that cleared up.

From the top of my head he was initially going to be out until March time, effectively ruling him out for the season.

However, I seem to remember that a month or two ago SOD said how well his recovery was going and he was expected back sooner. I can't remember dates but I got the impression that we were looking Jan/Feb.

Might be worth looking out for news in SC's interviews in the coming weeks.

From the top of my head he was initially going to be out until March time, effectively ruling him out for the season.

However, I seem to remember that a month or two ago SOD said how well his recovery was going and he was expected back sooner. I can't remember dates but I got the impression that we were looking Jan/Feb.

Might be worth looking out for news in SC's interviews in the coming weeks.

I'm pretty sure it was the opposite. Wasn't he originally out until December then sod said it would more likely be the end of the season!? Hope I'm wrong!

Stockhausen tweeted that he spoke to Kelly today and he should be ok to resume training within the next month...

By training I assume it means full training with the first team squad. I expect he's running already. Hopefully he'll be fit for selection by mid-end of February.

Bumped into Stephen Pearson in Goldbricke House just before Xmasand had a good chat he's a nice guy and desperate to get back playing asap and appreciates how good the club has been - i am sure he said he hoped to be back in full training in January

I told him -and meant it- that our midfield this season with him and Liam Kelly in it would have been a vast improvement on what weve had this far

Archived