IGNORED

Todays Games That Concern Us

HoldenBall

If notts county are capable of giving Bradford a spanking, then we really have nothing to fear going there a week Saturday.

To be fair I don't think we need fear anyone. Only Brentford are on a sensational run.

At the same time, I don't think anyone will be fearing us. 

The good news is a couple more wins on the spin and we are almost mid-table.

To be fair I don't think we need fear anyone. Only Brentford are on a sensational run.

At the same time, I don't think anyone will be fearing us. 

The good news is a couple more wins on the spin and we are almost mid-table.

Crazy. That's about where we should be (performance wise) this season imo. We have been so unlucky and gifted so many goals that have cost us, hopefully we have now turned the corner. 4 points from the next 2 games should see us out of the dreaded r zone.

• Admin

Win our game in hand, and we're 18th...

Unfortunately our game in hand is away at Orient who will by the time it is arranged, likely have their keeper & top scorer back from injuries and strengthened in the January window as they push for promotion to the Championship. Today really was the ideal time to play them.

Astonishingly our results have n't been anywhere near as bad as last year.We have rarely been thrashed out of sight and i have confidence for the future.

Our GD is better than half the teams in the league.

End of the day, if we keep picking up points we'll be fine

Is that the end of every day, or just the day we're playing? If we pick up points at the end of every day we'll have over 200 points at the end of the season which could well be enough for safety (and the fineness of which you speak).

Archived