IGNORED

Will Grigg On Loan?

Lrrr

Just a thought but Brentford look to have signed Chuba Akpom from Arsenal and are close to another meaning they would have 6 strikers. Will Grigg has slid down the pecking order having scored 3 in 17. Yes not what you want to be looking at in someone to sign but if a club could rekindle his form of last year he could be a real asset. Was wondering whether City would think to ask about him. Could fit with our style I feel.

Just a thought but Brentford look to have signed Chuba Akpom from Arsenal and are close to another meaning they would have 6 strikers. Will Grigg has slid down the pecking order having scored 3 in 17. Yes not what you want to be looking at in someone to sign but if a club could rekindle his form of last year he could be a real asset. Was wondering whether City would think to ask about him. Could fit with our style I feel.

3 in 17, sign the bloke now ! Just imagine the partnership he could form with Taylor ? Defenders would be shaking in their boots !

3 in 17, sign the bloke now ! Just imagine the partnership he could form with Taylor ? Defenders would be shaking in their boots !

Which would be why I said if we could rekindle his form of last season.

4 strikers of JET (if he stays) Baldock, Grigg and Burns would be good enough I'd say.

Archived