IGNORED

Bcfc From A Commerical Perspective

Mrdc

Through my line of work I am attempting to sort out some group tickets for a home game later this season, this is giving an interestinng perspective to see how the club works commerically.

I have just phoned the commerical department and the phone rang for 2 minutes with no reply....I have left a voicemail message and I wonder if I will get a callback.

Will keep this thread updated,

Through my line of work I am attempting to sort out some group tickets for a home game later this season, this is giving an interestinng perspective to see how the club works commerically.

I have just phoned the commerical department and the phone rang for 2 minutes with no reply....I have left a voicemail message and I wonder if I will get a callback.

Will keep this thread updated,

Can't you just bring some buns and a flask of soup and buy tickets like the rest of us? :robbored:

Was it an actual voicemail message from the club or the random americanised voice that they used to have? I think the latter just ends up in a black hole, I remember this having a massive issue earlier in the season when people were trying to get Rovers tickets...

Also have they implemented the queuing system back in place yet? I can remember something on the city website saying they were 'revamping' the system...

Was it an actual voicemail message from the club or the random americanised voice that they used to have? I think the latter just ends up in a black hole, I remember this having a massive issue earlier in the season when people were trying to get Rovers tickets...

Also have they implemented the queuing system back in place yet? I can remember something on the city website saying they were 'revamping' the system...

It was a voicemail for a woman with a name.

Am trying commercial department rather than ticket office, as group want some form of upgraded experience...

Just phoned the ticket office and there is not one person in until Monday.

Have been advised to phone back on Monday as nobody else can help. Am stunned that the club can be so unprofessional.

Many don't want the club to be run like a business, no pillars or corporate talk. Perhaps the club are just responding to that :clapping:

I work for a company that organises stag weekends, they are coming to Bristol and want to watch some football in a bit of style, perhaps a meal or in the premier seating..

Probably best that you catch a coach and go somewhere that can offer you all of that under one roof then.

God some people will find any excuse to moan about bcfc...

That isn't an excuse. Club are losing fans and money, then there is a chance to bring in money, albeit a small amount in the grand scheme of things, and you cannot contact anyone on a legitimate working day.

Obviously they don't need the custom or want to be known for giving good customer service! Not like their product doesn't need all the help it can get or anything.

I agree with Boatman. Not good enough. Things like this have to improve, especially when you consider their endless list of cockups. Customers and that is how they see us, will and can go elsewhere. These customers probably won't go back... so not good. First impressions and all that.

Archived