IGNORED

Iphone Football League App Player

Red Army 79

Yes had I had that recently on the football league app. You go to read an article, and half way through it crashes and the screen goes blank. But it is working fine now, for me ( at the moment). You could try the old uninstall and re install the app and see. If that helps.

I can get it to work on ipad, main problem is when I go Into safari to chat on forum commentary on FL app goes off.

ISwifter works on ipad for cityplayer use but also leaves you in a posistion where you can only view the one page, change or attempt to open another web page and connection is lost.

Hi All

Is anyone having issues with the football league app on iphone? I click onto player and it tries to load then crashes.

It only seems to be issues with the City site though as I randomly tried Barnsley and Ipswich and the player seems to load fine.

Same here!

Seems that an update was released on Dec 2nd, nothing but problems since according to a lot (actually an awful lot) of reviews on the apple App Store, seems like the football league want us to watch adverts between interviews and videos etc, why oh why couldn't they leave it alone, it's not like the player interviews and commentary are free, I already pay for a service why should I have to sit through pointless advertising!

So the upshot is is it worked well at first, but the FA got greedy and want more out of us, but like most things they do they ******* went and completely broke it.

Archived