IGNORED

Utd Youngster

kachina

Struggling to think of a time when Moyes helped us whilst he was Everton manager. Not sure why he still would now but hey.

If I remember rightly, someone asked Moyes why we hadn't had any youngsters from him at Everton. His reply was..... "you haven't asked".

• Admin

Struggling to think of a time when Moyes helped us whilst he was Everton manager. Not sure why he still would now but hey.

Promotion season under Johnson and we went to Carlisle but lost our keeper on the day of the game. He sent us John Ruddy I think?

The report isn't about Moyes wanting to send him out !  Do people even read links ? It's the Daily Mails profile on the player !

Moyes said on MUTV at lunchtime yesterday he was one of 5 players who had impressed enough in the U-21 but wasn't quite ready to break into the first team but was ready for valuable first team experience and will be looking to loan him out.

I put the link up so people could see who the player was as I personally had never heard of him and googled his name and that was the best report about him !

Jesus I swear some people can't even read articles and probably read dates published rather than content !

The report isn't about Moyes wanting to send him out ! Do people even read links ? It's the Daily Mails profile on the player ! Moyes said on MUTV at lunchtime yesterday he was one of 5 players who had impressed enough in the U-21 but wasn't quite ready to break into the first team but was ready for valuable first team experience and will be looking to loan him out. I put the link up so people could see who the player was as I personally had never heard of him and googled his name and that was the best report about him ! Jesus I swear some people can't even read articles and probably read dates published rather than content !

Surely you understand that the silly season of Christmas/New Year preceeds the 'complete and utter bollox/Aunt Mavis gossip' season on otib?

Keep your head below ground for fear of gunshot, mighty warrior.

We shall commence valid combat in February.

I love it when people think we have links with clubs when none actually exist,

I mean we are meant to be spurs feeder club because we loaned 2 players off them

now we have a link to arenal because we signed 1 player off them and happen to have another who use to play for them 5 years ago

and now we have a link with man u because an ex defender happens to manage them who rarely let us have any of evertons players on loan,

I mean we should have all the England lads on loan as the England manager happend to manager us for a spell 30 years ago, or maybe we have a link with aberdeen and can sign all their players.........

I mean we are meant to be spurs feeder club because we loaned 2 players off them

now we have a link to arenal because we signed 1 player off them and happen to have another who use to play for them 5 years ago

and now we have a link with man u because an ex defender happens to manage them who rarely let us have any of evertons players on loan,

I mean we should have all the England lads on loan as the England manager happend to manager us for a spell 30 years ago, or maybe we have a link with aberdeen and can sign all their players.........

Well, Moyes has stated many times that City have never asked, that sounds like he would being willing to help if we did ask

Well, Moyes has stated many times that City have never asked, that sounds like he would being willing to help if we did ask

Everton maybe I doubt it at united they have that feeder club (antwerp I think) where all the decent youngsters go for a season, the rest drop down to the championship not us tho we are in the wrong league at the wrong end of the table,

Yhats good news. Now how do we get in bed with someone at chelsea and barcelona?

Archived