IGNORED

Edinburgh Derby

sephjnr

First time Hibs had filled the redeveloped ground in three years and first 20,000 plus gate for 19 years. I feel for Hearts though, no money, no players and relying on a team of teenagers with a 15 point deduction. It is the Championship with Rangers next season for them.

My mate "Fish" was well happy with the result,,,,,,,,

Especialy as he offered (and was accepted gratefuly by the club) to organise and headline a benefit gig for Hearts last year to help their financial issues but was "advised" (forced if you like) to cancel the whole event due to the pathetic mentality of so called supporters (from both sides) who could not handle the idea of a lifelong Hibs fan helping Hearts......some of the online comments from Hearts fans were very vile ......how stupid can you get?

My mate "Fish" was well happy with the result,,,,,,,,

Especialy as he offered (and was accepted gratefuly by the club) to organise and headline a benefit gig for Hearts last year to help their financial issues but was "advised" (forced if you like) to cancel the whole event due to the pathetic mentality of so called supporters (from both sides) who could not handle the idea of a lifelong Hibs fan helping Hearts......some of the online comments from Hearts fans were very vile ......how stupid can you get?

Great City (I'd recommend anyone with young kids to spend some time there during the Xmas period) and two great football clubs. Every club has a lunatic fringe as we know ourselves....whoops apart from the 'family club'.

Archived