IGNORED

Jordan Wynter

thatchersgold

Understood he got injured, then struggled for form in reserve/U21 games.  

Imagine SC will run the rule over him at some point; lad's still young and got a fair bit of time on his contract, no rush.

Plus, he plays in the most congested area of the pitch in terms of squad players, so has a fight on his hands to get back in.

I thought he was another 'one for the future' type player. He turned down Arsenal as he thought he would get more of a chance of regular football here,that 'future' being a bit nearer perhaps. I think as he started the first game (?) maybe he and some fans thought he would be more of a regular starter which wasnt going to be the case. He got injured, the team wasnt doing well so it has been difficult to slot him back in, and now we have found a bit of stability it's even harder to get in. People have also said he hasn't proven himself in the reserve games either.

Because he's not very good. Don't know why so many people rave about him.

Because he started the season in the first 11 and in my opinion did well. I was impressed with him against Bradford and then he scored against Gillingham. After that he got injured and I don't know what happened.

Because he started the season in the first 11 and in my opinion did well. I was impressed with him against Bradford and then he scored against Gillingham. After that he got injured and I don't know what happened.

After starting the season very well, didn't he have a couple of sub appearances where he wasn't very good? I seem to remember him coming on against MK Dons and he gave the ball away with every touch.

Not that I think you can hold that against young players, but with results being as bad as they were it was probably more difficult to justify giving him another chance. 

Only because he knows simon grayson

some managers get the best out of players,

Kilkenny was good for leeds but he was briought in as a "Creative" mdifielder which he was not, not in a million years, WE are a better team with out him but preston are probbily better with him,

swings and roundabouts really, With Wynter I seen him play 2 good games and the rest of his appearances he wasn't very good, he's not pulling up trees in the reserves ether so he doen't deserve a place in the team, simple as that,

He needs to work hard like bobby reid has and force his way in,

We don't see training so there is a reason he isn't being picked

Not bad call.  He's got another year on his contract after this, so if his form picks up, we'll have a nice new addition next year (whatever division we're in...).

Hold on...I don't think he'll be up for Championship football after only a 6 month loan in L2.

i have a feeling he will never really be given a chance here and will go on to be a great player elsewhere.

theres just as much chance of him turning out to be absolute rubbish,

Remember this is the same forum who thought Frankie Artus, Tristan Plummer, Marlon Jackson, James Wilson and Christian Riberio were all going to go on and become top footballers,

When it comes to judging young players city fans don't have a very good track record

Archived