IGNORED

Discipline

Thornbury Red

That's not where Reid tackled their man is it and the Stevenage bench completely over reacted is it surely? If it is that's an absolute joke!!! Perfectly good tackle a split second after the whistle went no way could bobby stop himself, it was clean and in no way dirty. Then the Stevenage players started on Reid and everybody got involved. so both teams should be fined if we are!

• Admin

That's not where Reid tackled their man is it and the Stevenage bench completely over reacted is it surely? If it is that's an absolute joke!!! Perfectly good tackle a split second after the whistle went no way could bobby stop himself, it was clean and in no way dirty. Then the Stevenage players started on Reid and everybody got involved. so both teams should be fined if we are!

As much as I think it shows a fighting spirit, I guess the fact the most of the team "got involved" left us with the charge to answer.

Surprised the same charge was not for both teams though?, unless they have a different charge to answer???

Remembering the incident, Reid was adjudged to have committed the foul, maybe that is why we have been done and not them?

As much as I think it shows a fighting spirit, I guess the fact the most of the team "got involved" left us with the charge to answer.

Surprised the same charge was not for both teams though?, unless they have a different charge to answer???

Remembering the incident, Reid was adjudged to have committed the foul, maybe that is why we have been done and not them?

Yeah there was a fair bit of handbags after the tackle but I agree Stevenage should be charged too as it takes two sets of player! I thought it was a good one personally, I was sat in the Dolman opposite it so may not have been as clean as I remember it to be. Plus we only failed to "ensure control of our players" because the Stevenage players started pushing bobby.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't even a free kick so I don't think it's that. Only thing I can think is that Stevenage are contesting it because if they haven't been charged that's a complete joke.

Archived