IGNORED

We Realy Need A Cup Run!

Ashton1

I don't reckon we'll win as I want us to get a home tie for the next round so I can attend it as can't make it today meh, most i think we'll get is a draw & a replay but hope I'm wrong so we can be a giant killer at home next round then with a away tie after for some good revenue from a top club.

COYR you can do it :-)

never want to lose a game, but not sure I do want a cup run, if we were safe in the leauge, then bring it on, but how many times have you seen a team with a good cup run relagated? we already have extra games to play, these games have a nasty knack of building up and when you are playing saturday and tuesday each week in must win games could be our downfull.

never want to lose a game, but not sure I do want a cup run, if we were safe in the leauge, then bring it on, but how many times have you seen a team with a good cup run relagated? we already have extra games to play, these games have a nasty knack of building up and when you are playing saturday and tuesday each week in must win games could be our downfull.

But if we can maintain some good form then games can't come quick enough.

We're not talking about winning it but a few wins would be nice. Definitely don't want a replay though.

But if we can maintain some good form then games can't come quick enough.

We're not talking about winning it but a few wins would be nice. Definitely don't want a replay though.

will be there as always and think we will win, particularly as Watford have a lot of players out, just hope we then get the big home draw, so we can bow out with a big payday, although our luck will be a shit draw and then hopes who we may get in the 5th round, whilst trying to play 2 games a week and avoid relsgation.

I considered putting a grand on city to win 2-1 with jet scoring first at 50-1.

Great return and although tempting, I can't justify that much on a bet. I can however see the prediction happening

would not bother at those odds, having a quick look at ladbrooks, odds are 6/1 for jet to score first and 17/1 for a 2-1 win or 102/1 double.

Archived