IGNORED

Wes Thomas

Negan

That ones for the end of the month.

Be interesting to see if Freeman plays against Swindon tonight.

With the likes of Thomas moving to an unexpectedly lowly (no offence; just in context) side, I wonder if the hyperbole surrounding Freeman might be just that.

Considering we're 'got in' two players on loans (GIllett and Barnett), and another for free (Osborne), if we were going to spend any money there are few others who'd be worth it.

I mean, not only would we be strengthening ourselves, but weakening a relegation rival too.  Not a bad reason to pay that little bit more me thinks...

Where is that from?  I'd not have thought we were not in the market for any new strikers now.

same sky sports titter page that had the note about waghorn and horses.

remember we have no additional strikers.. in fact this month we have lost two and gained one if i am not mistaken.

prob a mis print, loan til the end of the season then turn perm?

Nothing about this transfer anywhere mentions a loan.  The Rotherham site mentions them bringing him in on a fee, not a loan, and the manager says they will be discussing him staying longer than the summer over the next few months.  Bit risky, as I imagine if he does well he'll have other suitors.  Rotherham must be banking on promotion.

That said; it is Steve Evans who is in charge at Rotherham; probably something dodgy going on...

Archived