IGNORED

Watford Away.

Redarmy987

As a long time resident of Watford I would say on street parking will be nearly impossible due to permits and visiting time at the hospital next door. I would advise Church car park which is on the one way system in central Watford (follow signs to town centre from junction 19) no more than a five minute walk. 

As for pubs we normally use the Wetherspoons but loads to choose from in the town centre.

See you there.

COYR!!

Will try and go as it's local to me (Aylesbury)

Will drive but it's easy by train/tube also

Ground easy to find, it's next to the hospital!  (I work in healthcare, so I know places from their hospitals...)

Scabby little ground tho', makes AG look like the Emirates.  What is going on with that empty stand????

"1600 daytripping Watford fans who probably can't get tickets for home games managed to see their heroes, meanwhile Bristol City fans got to see a star studded big side play at their stadium. It was their cup final and with the replay, not only will their fans get a chance to relive the match and see their clogging journeymen struggle against our cultured, world artists of football, but they have another chance to dream of that ultimate upset, however unlikely it may be."

Taken from their forum, this guy seems to be a bit full of himself, I'd hardly have called their side "star studded" and there weren't any "journeymen" in our team, this makes me want us to beat udinese b and their 'cultured, world artists of football' even more in the replay

"1600 daytripping Watford fans who probably can't get tickets for home games managed to see their heroes, meanwhile Bristol City fans got to see a star studded big side play at their stadium. It was their cup final and with the replay, not only will their fans get a chance to relive the match and see their clogging journeymen struggle against our cultured, world artists of football, but they have another chance to dream of that ultimate upset, however unlikely it may be."

Taken from their forum, this guy seems to be a bit full of himself, I'd hardly have called their side "star studded" and there weren't any "journeymen" in our team, this makes me want us to beat udinese b and their 'cultured, world artists of football' even more in the replay

Ahmen to that. They were a really good side last year, but lost Vydra so don't really have an out an out striker, and lost experience in John distance in midfield. They fired out loads of decent players for foreigners with big reputations who I don't think really fancy playing away at Yeovil, Doncaster and Bournemouth on a cold mid week evening.

Ahmen to that. They were a really good side last year, but lost Vydra so don't really have an out an out striker, and lost experience in John distance in midfield. They fired out loads of decent players for foreigners with big reputations who I don't think really fancy playing away at Yeovil, Doncaster and Bournemouth on a cold mid week evening.

It was the way it was said as well, I wouldn't have minded them simply stating that on paper their team/squad should beat us, but this guy came over as a really arrogant **** (fill that in as you feel)

Archived