IGNORED

Harrison Dunk

TomBCFCUK

Looked on his club profile and he's got 11 in 70. Not great for that league plus he's 23. We can do better. No one has bought freeman yet, still think we should get him

We ain't in the Championship anymore, we are bottom of the third tier. Freeman will go to a Championship club, we can't compete for players like him until we are pushing for promotion at least.

Looked on his club profile and he's got 11 in 70. Not great for that league plus he's 23. We can do better. No one has bought freeman yet, still think we should get him

Love this kind of post.  Never seen the lad play - an opinion garnered from some stats on a website.  

Have you ever seen him play? Adomah and Bolasie came from a similar level (league 2 granted; but two leagues difference like this at the time). Loads of excellent players have come from non-league and/or have been late developers. Michael Kightly came from Grays for example, Ian Wright was a late developer.

Not saying this guy would be a guaranteed success but it's unfair to write him off due to his goalscoring (as a winger) and his age (23 which isn't even old).

Did a search on him and in 2012 Cardiff and Southampton were supposedly looking at him; if so he must be of a reasonable standard. Never heard of him myself but would give him a fair chance if he came.

I'll give you that foggy, I'm not usually short sighted like that. I would however prefer to see burns and Bryan come through on the wings. IMO, we don't need another winger and with the formation we play, we have waggy and burns on the right and Cunningham and Bryan on the left. That should suffice

Archived