IGNORED

Watford Tickets...

Redarmy987

Can't say I'm surprised. We only got half our normal attendance when playing the lower league Dagenham and Redbridge at home in the fa cup, and I should imagine to many Watford fans there is the same apathy towards us.

However, its worth noting the tickets have been on sale to watford fans for only three days, with five days until the game and no discount for purchasing in advance. Also worth noting they are playing reading at home this saturday (pretty much a sell out as well) so many may be waiting until then to buy their tickets.

Why would they not issue us with another batch of advance tickets..?! Seems crazy.

There are some who will only travel if they have an actual ticket before travelling, therefore I can only see this reducing our attendance. Can only guess it wasn't expected we would sell so many in advance, unless you subscribe to the more cynical view that Watford wanted to limit the away following.

Just went down there and got a ticket was told its also pay on the day, no coaches available though :( would I be able to get a lift with someone up there will pay towards fuel. Or if anyone knows anyone who has a free space up there could you let me know please. :fingerscrossed:

No CATS coaches available!

Come on City, get this sorted FFS.

Dave Lloyd, any comment?

• Admin

No CATS coaches available!

Come on City, get this sorted FFS.

Dave Lloyd, any comment?

Have to say this is piss poor from the club.

The financial benefit of the potential opposition in the next round is massive,

Seems very odd not helping as many people as possible get to the game

• Admin

Think this could be a big mistake by Watford. We have a big pod following normally for London games! Hope they have a lot of ticket windows!

I thought that BEFORE announcing this update.

Watford have 'electronic turnstiles' where you scan a barcode off of your ticket to enter (sounds like something modern).

So paying on the night will be mean having to queue twice to gain entry.

On the basis that Watford haven't sold that many "up front" either, expect they may have the same problems with the home fans????

Delayed kick off anyone???

I thought that BEFORE announcing this update.

Watford have 'electronic turnstiles' where you scan a barcode off of your ticket to enter (sounds like something modern).

So paying on the night will be mean having to queue twice to gain entry.

On the basis that Watford haven't sold that many "up front" either, expect they may have the same problems with the home fans????

Delayed kick off anyone???

The walk up crowd may be less though; the official site has "Watford tickets sold out" and its only when reading the article that it becomes apparent that its only advance tickets that have sold out. Someone just skimming the website may see that and be put off.

• Admin

The walk up crowd may be less though; the official site has "Watford tickets sold out" and its only when reading the article that it becomes apparent that its only advance tickets that have sold out. Someone just skimming the website may see that and be put off.

Funny you say that, that was my first reaction - it does read as we have literally "sold out"

Agree - that it needs to be slightly re-worded

3.15? I know coaches travel slower than cars and there may be some rush hour traffic but leaving 4.5 hours before kick off for a journey that takes less than 2 hours in the car seems a bit OTT to me!

by the time they approch london it will be bang in the middle of rush hour

Archived