IGNORED

Harewood + Noble

Aizoon

we never made the mistake of letting him go cheap ffs, his contract was running out and he had handed in a transfer request, what we we supose to do? keep him and let him walk fro free?

Didn't Adomah have a contract until 20014? We could have told him to get his head down and play rather than sell him for a relative pittance. His departure, IMO, was mainly down to the fact that SOD just didn't fancy wingers and we decided to take whatever we could at the time. Several mistakes by BCFC in the whole story, IMO, but nothing to do with contracts running out.

Didn't Adomah have a contract until 20014? We could have told him to get his head down and play rather than sell him for a relative pittance. His departure, IMO, was mainly down to the fact that SOD just didn't fancy wingers and we decided to take whatever we could at the time. Several mistakes by BCFC in the whole story, IMO, but nothing to do with contracts running out.

so as a club who are losing over 10 million a season we let our most valuable assist walk on a free at the end of his contract?

or keep him and leave him on the bench because the previous manager only liked to pass between the centre back and centre midfield,

We took what we could in a market where spending a load of money out side the top 10 clubs in the country just doesn't happen,

so as a club who are losing over 10 million a season we let our most valuable assist walk on a free at the end of his contract?

or keep him and leave him on the bench because the previous manager only liked to pass between the centre back and centre midfield,

We took what we could in a market where spending a load of money out side the top 10 clubs in the country just doesn't happen,

He had two full seasons left on his contract at the time he left. My only point is that with that amount of time left on his contract we could and should have got a better deal, as I'm sure will be soon apparent. You seem to have based your original point on an assumption that his contract was 'running out'. It wasn't.

He had two full seasons left on his contract at the time he left. My only point is that with that amount of time left on his contract we could and should have got a better deal, as I'm sure will be soon apparent. You seem to have based your original point on an assumption that his contract was 'running out'. It wasn't.

His contract would've been up in the Summer, i was gutted to see him go but I knew it was the right thing to do

Gotta be careful handing out 18,000 year contracts - could come back to bite you on the 'arris. Eventually. 

Archived