IGNORED

Mystery Winger

Cobby

Fair shout, may not be the end of it yet though we'll just have to wait and see what happens. It's good to see that our potential signings are getting done quick and early instead of panic buying or missing out on players that have already been picked up

Fair shout, may not be the end of it yet though we'll just have to wait and see what happens. It's good to see that our potential signings are getting done quick and early instead of panic buying or missing out on players that have already been picked up

I totally agree that it's good we are getting in early, but my memory recalls that we did all this mucking about when trying to sign a CB I.E. Keough, Bikey etc and wouldn't pay the asking prices. Maybe we'd have still gone down even if we had made the CB signing, who knows?

If it was Luke Freeman, well he's a quality player, and quality players don't come cheap? I'm just hoping we don't end up going down cheapskate street again and miss out on all the good players that we obviously need as we still aren't out the relegation woods yet even know things have improved a lot since SC arrived.

I'm sure some smart arse :) will remind me about the 50 million debt, but we can't afford another relegation.

Archived