IGNORED

Kristian Scott

Go Junior GO

Kev Scott is his dad, was at city but went to Stoke.

Kris Scott is a very good player, he has a younger brother called Kyle who's also brilliant little player that's currently with Chelsea but wanted by quite a few big clubs.

Im not sure why we'd go for a loan for Kris though.

I know it rumour time but I have been told that we are going to take Kristian Scott on loan from Swansea apparently was with us before???

Tbh ive never heard of him,wondered if anyone has heard anything

He left our academy two years ago mid season after a fall out with john clayton.

I watched him regular playing with bobby joe and wes.

Really disruptive and thought he was better than he was.

He sulked off to stoke to join his dad, they obviously didnt sign him and i didnt know he turned up at swansea.

Without the attitude, he is technically ok, a central midfielder with decent vision

Too slow to release the ball and will certainly need to have grown up since his academy days

Thats my honest appraisal, but bobby joe and wes will know all about this guy !!

• Admin

Kev Scott is his dad, was at city but went to Stoke.

Kris Scott is a very good player, he has a younger brother called Kyle who's also brilliant little player that's currently with Chelsea but wanted by quite a few big clubs.

Im not sure why we'd go for a loan for Kris though.

I've bolded the part of your post that may explain the answer for you ;)

He left our academy two years ago mid season after a fall out with john clayton.

I watched him regular playing with bobby joe and wes.

Really disruptive and thought he was better than he was.

He sulked off to stoke to join his dad, they obviously didnt sign him and i didnt know he turned up at swansea.

Without the attitude, he is technically ok, a central midfielder with decent vision

Too slow to release the ball and will certainly need to have grown up since his academy days

Thats my honest appraisal, but bobby joe and wes will know all about this guy !!

Wow. What honest insight.

I've bolded the part of your post that may explain the answer for you ;)

Wow. What honest insight.

Haha cheers mate, i suppose that was written badly.

Very good player, unsure why we'd loan him into a relegation battle & i think when we have players like Wes who is one of our own and loaning a player in would only hold Burns back.

Archived