IGNORED

Dicko

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

• 10:35
    We are hearing that QPR striker Tom Hitchcock is set to join Rotherham United.

I wonder if this means we could be favourites to sign Dicko? 

That's if we're all happy to sign new players that is, after all, it does cost money and we know how loathe to spending some of our fans are!!

From sky sports.

We are hearing that as many as six clubs are chasing the signature ofWigan forward Nouha Dicko in this month's transfer window. The likes of Rotherham, PeterboroughMillwallBournemouth, Bristol City and Bradford are all thought to have expressed an interest in the Frenchman.

Not much chance of him going to the lowest placed club then.

Not every player only thinks about the money, I know if I was a professional sports person would also need to be sold what the team is striving to succeed in the long term as well such as being on less but winning a league or cup, not that most footy players probably think like that most are about the pay packet.

Not every player only thinks about the money, I know if I was a professional sports person would also need to be sold what the team is striving to succeed in the long term as well such as being on less but winning a league or cup, not that most footy players probably think like that most are about the pay packet.

That'll be us out then.

From sky sports.

We are hearing that as many as six clubs are chasing the signature ofWigan forward Nouha Dicko in this month's transfer window. The likes of Rotherham, PeterboroughMillwallBournemouth, Bristol City and Bradford are all thought to have expressed an interest in the Frenchman.

Well this just shows how unreliable rumours are, all those clubs and he signed for one they didn't know about.

It appears the next striker people are interested in is dagenham and redbridge's Rhys Murphy formally of arsenal who has 12 goals to his name this season. Coventry and Bradford are interested, I wonder if we may be as he could be a good back up. Brought up in same youth team as freeman an I think JET

Well this just shows how unreliable rumours are, all those clubs and he signed for one they didn't know about.

I think iit just goes to show how rubbish Sky are.personally. Why anyone believes anything spouted by anything Murdoch related is beyond me. 

I think iit just goes to show how rubbish Sky are.personally. Why anyone believes anything spouted by anything Murdoch related is beyond me. 

Not necessarily, perhaps Wolves came in later than the other clubs. 

Archived