IGNORED

Best Chant For Worst Player

Go Junior GO

Not a city player but he certainly isn't prem standard in my opinion...

I was at Southampton v Everton last season when Jason Puncheon suddenly ran off the pitch and when he came back 5 minutes later this echoed around the ground:

He went for a shit,

He went for a shiiiiiiiiiit,

Jason Puncheon,

He went for a shit!

Made I larf!

Went to see Aston Villa V Man City a few seasons back on Darren Bent's debut for Villa. Man City fans sing "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes / Saying ayo / Edin Dzeko, Whoosh!" to Taio Cruz Dynamite.

Dzeko is a great player though.

? Does your Mrs know your here??? Does your Mrs. Does your Mrs. Does your Mrs know your here??? ?

After Gordon Owen signed from Bristol City to Mansfield Town. He went because his Mrs wanted to move back up North. Then came with Mansfield to play against City shortly afterwards. Jeez did the EE rip in to him. Hahahahahaha

Argubanly a bit nasty and personal. Bit like united fans with Wenger...."with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile, Arsene Wenger is a paedophile. ..:

This one goes back a while to (at least) 1999 remember singing this about David Jones the then Southampton manager.

The irony was Pompeys manager at the time Graeme Rix had been done for having sex with an U16 .... Yikes

Archived