IGNORED

January Fixtures

AndrewBCFC1

Bradford away.

Watford away.

MK Dons home.

Wolves away.

Brentford away.

I would be happy with 5 points from those 4 league games aha.

Good luck, Cotts.

I never realised you got points for winning an FA cup match.

There are no 'easier' games. We need to keep this run going and pick up points now when we are in this good spell and everyone is fit and available. Absolutely no reason why we should fear anyone in this league.    

Of course there are easier games. No easy games but some easier than others. Stevenage at home is a bit easier than Wolves away...

I reckon 8 possibly 10 points is achievable imo a win tomorrow followed by a good performance against Watford resulting in a draw going out on penalties will do our confidence great resulting in a win against MK Dons a draw with Wolves & a win or draw against Brentford I hope :-)

Of course there are easier games. No easy games but some easier than others. Stevenage at home is a bit easier than Wolves away...

No. The minute a manager/the players/fans start thinking that way it will all go pear-shape. The secret is to just play 'your' game and not worry about the opposition. Treat every game the same and just play to your strengths and the rest will look after itself. 

Think its difficult mainly down to all but one being away games.

Think its a good time to play Bradford tomorrow.

Got a good feeling about watford and the players are bound to be up for that one.

MK dons at home is winnable and fancy Baldock to score against them again.

Wolves away we always seem to lose.

Brentford currently on a very good run but that's gotta end soon.

I reckon 8-9 points and would be delighted with that.!

It hasn't as of yet, if we don't get past watford i'd imagine we'd play it on the same day as the 4th round. If we beat watford it's going to be February sometime.

Fourth round day we've wolves away. Think we will wait and see for if beat Watford will have 3 to arrange ( wolves orient away, Coventry home)

Archived